EDIT: LTR - Energizer Area Light - Coy Boy

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Coy,

      Here are you edits - once you have made them. Please up-load the file and remember to delete the test file.

      Edits follow this format:

      EDIT: This change is required.

      Edit: This is a recommended change, but you can take it or leave it.

      .... on my last hike I got it  down to 17 lb.
      (8 kg
      **EDIT: Remove the extra space before down

      ...after
      some sever
      storms passed though so the trial was
       **EDIT: severe ....trail (unless you happened to be hiking to court!)

      ...I
      Had just had my left knee scoped
      **EDIT: I just had...

      ...the
      shadow my body created cause the area in front of me to be pretty dark.
      **EDIT: caused

      My
      knee was felling a lot better so I hiked down to the creek this time.
      **EDIT my knee was feeling a lot...

      ...the
      sever thunderstorms cleared out a couple of hours before sundown.
      **EDIT severe thunderstorms

      started by leaving my stove and Ti Kettle at home, no hot chocolate on this
      trip.  I also changed my sleeping bag from The Exped DreamWalker Syn 133 L
      to a much lighter down half bag and used a new down jacket I recently purchased
      in place of the fleece jacket I had been using. I did not even pack a camera since
      the camera on my iPhone has proven to be pretty good. I know this does not have
      much to do with using the Energizer Carabiner LED Area Light but I did use it
      several times to get up during the night.
      **Edit: Consider leaving this part out since as you point out it doesn't have much to do with testing the LED light. Do however mention that you used it several times during the trip.

      It
      was cloudy the first several hours after dark but by 2 AM the skis...
      **EDIT: skies

      have probably used the light for around 6 hours total so far, about 2/3rds of
      the time divided evenly in either the high or low area light setting and the
      other 1/3rd in the directional light setting.  In other words, around 2
      hours in each of the three light settings.
      **Edit: consider making this one sentence. example: I
      have probably used the light for around 6 hours total so far, around 2
      hours on each of the three light settings.

      ...too
      put of by the weight aspect.
      **EDIT: off by

      ...I
      like that is uses LEDs
      **EDIT: that it uses

      ...If
      I planed to do much night hiking
      **EDIT: planned

      ...eash
      others eyse while sitting around chatting before truing in for the night.

      **EDIT: each others eyes

      Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

      Kara
      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong