TEST CALL CLOSED - I like fast men...

  • vicioushillbilly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Stay tuned...

      Dawn

      And three fabulous guys (sorry girlfriends) can be "stylin" fast-packers in
      Helly Hansen's Odin Fastpack Jacket. For US testers only. Here's the scoop:

      http://shop.hellyhansen.com/us/item/Odin-Fastpack-jacket-62027/

      I'm looking for short apps that include the following:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the
      product, where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum
      requirements

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page.

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      8. Color and size choice.

      US SHIPPING INCLUDED
      Does NOT apply for newbie limit
      THREE REPORT TEST
      Nancy Griffith is the Test Director

      Also, don't forget to cc me at vicioushillbilly AT gmail DOT com so your app
      doesn't get lost!

      Please include "Helly Hansen Odin Fastpack Jacket" in the subject line.

      This call will close 20 March 2013 at 9pm CST.

      Good Luck!
      Dawn