Mountainsmith Red Rock 25

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      Please accept my application to test the Mountainsmith Red Rock 25 Daypack.

      1. DISCLAIMER
      I have read the BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, including Chapters 4, 5 and 6, and I will follow all requirements. I have also completed the tester agreement and submitted it as required. I will have no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements for this test.

      2. PERSONAL BIO
      Tester Bio
      Name: Brian Hartman
      Age: 45
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 9" (1.7 Meters)
      Weight: 145 Pounds (66 Kilograms)
      Email address: bhart1426 at yahoo dot com
      City, State, Country: Westfield, Indiana, U.S.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      I spend a lot of time outdoors hiking and biking and find that many times I don't have enough pockets or hands to carry all of the items I want to take with me.  The Red Rock 25 looks like the perfect size pack to hold my gear as well as additional clothing, food and water.  I plan is to evaluate this daypack on its ruggedness, storage capabilities, and comfort among other things.  I have several backpacking trips planned this spring to Southern IN as well as a trip to Yosemite in CA (yeah!). I would love to take this daypack with me on the plane and give it a thorough testing in one of our Great National Parks. I am very excited at the opportunity to test the Mountainsmith Red Rock. Thank you for considering my application and thanks to Mountainsmith for providing this daypack for testing.

      4. CURRENT TEST LOAD = 1
      Obermeyer Kestral Jacket - LTR due April 2nd
      5. Owner reviews (last 12 months): 2
      Previous reports: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/crazycamper
      Upload and post score: -1

      STATUS PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1849.htm