Arrived - Kindle Cook - Andrea Murland

  • Andrea Murland
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      The set arrived in Elkford tonight along with my boyfriend. Luckily I was still in the early stages of packing up for an overnight ski tour tomorrow night. Repacking time!

      Anyway, the box contained the Kindle Cook Box and the Kindle Cafe, as well as 24 maxpacks and 24 powerpacks.

      IR to come next weekend.

      Andrea
    • Mike Mosack
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
        I found that a box containing the Kindle Cook Box and the Kindle Cafe, as well as 24 maxpacks and 24 powerpacks arrived.

        IR to come soon.
        Mike