EDIT: LTR Energizer Carabiner LED Area Light-Frances Penn

  • K S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Very nice report. No edits from me this time. Please up load your report to the site and remember to delete your test report.

      Also, on a personal note: where do you like to hike in Joshua Tree NP? My boyfriend likes to go climbing there and I would like to explore the trails more in the future.

      Thanks and have a good weekend!

      Kara

       ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong