EDIT - Outdoor Products Amphibian - Derek Hansen

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Derek,

      Just a few minor edits, in the usual format. After revising go ahead and upload, remembering to delete your Tests folder copy. Excellent reporting and especially illustrative photos, thanks for giving me an easy editing job.

      Cheers, Richard

      ### Please check back in approximately two months for my final report. ### [Last sentence of Field Report section.]
      EDIT: Please delete this sentence.

      ### I don't really have a lot more to add to my field report in with the last few uses I've had with this pack. ###
      EDIT/Edit: This sounds garbled to be. Maybe delete "in"?

      ### Using the roll-top, I could squeeze out more space and then clip the top to itself, and then clip the two side straps to each other, acting as a compression strap.###
      Comment: The photo really helps show this.