extension request - Energizer Carabiner Area Light - Coy Boy

  • Coy Boy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 3:13 PM
      I need another week. Actually longer than that since I only have 3 nights use so far but if one more night will suffice I should be able to do a short overnight hike next week. My problem has been that my knee has healed slower than I anticipated and I keep having setbacks when I overdo it. It is quite depressing. In January it was a couple of 10 mile bike rides, a 4 mile mtb bike ride a few weeks ago, then working on a roof for 2 days last week etc. Throw in some really iky weather and some sickness (not me personally) when I was staying overnight at the hospital on my off days and I just did not get out as much as i had planned. Oh and the dog ate my homework...

      Coy Boy
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 11:51 AM
        Sorry for the late response - I'm dealing with my own family stuff - but
        remind me when you post and I'll adjust your date, ok?

        Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

        Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

        <http://www.backpackgeartest.org> www.backpackgeartest.org