RE: EDIT: LTR: Gerber Instant Knife - askLarry

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 7:57 PM
      Fixed and uploaded!What---ain't you never seen nothin'? LOL-larry

      You - In terms of the knife's function, my
      experience in February was fairly similar to what I seen during the Field
      Report section of the test.

      ##Edit � what I �saw� during

    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 1:15 PM
        Thank you Larry. My momma's family's from Mississippi so yes, I've seen my share of phrases like that. I love them in speech, very homey and folksy but in print, they stick out. :)

        Jamie D