EDIT: LTR - Honey Stingers Waffles - Brett Haydin

  • Jamie Lawrence
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 1:46 PM
      Hi Brett,

      Thanks for the report.

      Couple of tiny little points below and you're good to upload. Remember to
      delete your test version and thanks for your efforts, I enjoyed reading you
      reports.

      Cheers,

      Jamie

      > *Pros:* Small size, but good calorie load for the weight, great taste and
      > definitely provides an energy boost.

      Edit: provides a energy boost or provide an enery boost... you pick...

      > *Cons*: Difficult to eat in cold weather.I am looking forward to eating
      > the waffles over the next four months. I intend to bring them on my day and
      > overnight hikes, which will include some backcountry snowboarding trips.

      EDIT: Need a space after weather. Your last sentence might be taken from
      your field report? As this is a final summart it seems out of place?

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 5:22 AM
        Jamie, I am confused by your first edit. I think the grammar is fine as is (provides an energy boost). I am ready to upload otherwise. Thanks for the feedback!

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."