Re: Member Comment - Alex Legg

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 2:17 PM
      Oh man, that sounds like a nightmare.

      Good luck with it... ;-)

      Ray

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "alex" <alexlegg2@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ray,
      > We can use a USB mouse, but the internal mouse is stuck in the clicked position so it constantly clicks things as I drag the USB mouse across the screen. It bounced the cursor around while typin and a host of other odd things..
    • alexlegg2
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2013
        Due to a number of unfortunate events I am late on many reports at this point in time.  I have lost many of the pictures of the gear as well as my previous reports.  I am in the process of catching back up and I hope to get lots posted throughout this week.  I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to the BGT staff as well as our manufacturers.  Things should be up and running again soon!

        -Alex Legg
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2013

          Glad to see you back, Alex!  Give a holler if we can help you in any way.

          Kathy