Re: Member Comment - Alex Legg

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 1:55 AM
      Cant you just use any USB mouse?

      Ray

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "alex" <alexlegg2@...> wrote:

      > I apologize for not getting my reports in! Our computer is still down. We are on the waiting list at the very busy Apple computer store to get the computer worked on. This is a catch 22 since we could probably replace the internal mouse ourselves, but our warranty would be voided if we worked in the computer ourselves. It's so frustrating! I hope Erin and I are not causing too much of an issue with these late reports, we both feel terrible for not being able to get things done. As of now we are waiting for a call to see when Apple can repair the problem. I apologize again, thank you!
      >
      > -Alex Legg

    • alex
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28 5:58 PM
        Hi Ray,
        We can use a USB mouse, but the internal mouse is stuck in the clicked position so it constantly clicks things as I drag the USB mouse across the screen. It bounced the cursor around while typin and a host of other odd things..
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Cant you just use any USB mouse?
        >
        > Ray
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "alex" <alexlegg2@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I apologize for not getting my reports in! Our computer is still down. We are on the waiting list at the very busy Apple computer store to get the computer worked on. This is a catch 22 since we could probably replace the internal mouse ourselves, but our warranty would be voided if we worked in the computer ourselves. It's so frustrating! I hope Erin and I are not causing too much of an issue with these late reports, we both feel terrible for not being able to get things done. As of now we are waiting for a call to see when Apple can repair the problem. I apologize again, thank you!
        > >
        > > -Alex Legg

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
          Oh man, that sounds like a nightmare.

          Good luck with it... ;-)

          Ray

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "alex" <alexlegg2@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ray,
          > We can use a USB mouse, but the internal mouse is stuck in the clicked position so it constantly clicks things as I drag the USB mouse across the screen. It bounced the cursor around while typin and a host of other odd things..
        • alexlegg2
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2013
            Due to a number of unfortunate events I am late on many reports at this point in time.  I have lost many of the pictures of the gear as well as my previous reports.  I am in the process of catching back up and I hope to get lots posted throughout this week.  I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to the BGT staff as well as our manufacturers.  Things should be up and running again soon!

            -Alex Legg
          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2013

              Glad to see you back, Alex!  Give a holler if we can help you in any way.

              Kathy