APPLICATION: GSI Pack Kitchen Set - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Andrea,

      Please review my application
      to test the GSI Pack Kitchen Set. I have read and understood the
      current requirements in the Survival
      Guide Version 0609,and I agree to comply with all of these requirements
      as a tester particularly those stated in Chapter 4 and Chapter 5. I also have a signed tester agreement on file.

      Name: Gail Staisil
      Age: 60
      Gender: Female
      Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
      Weight: 152 lb (68 kg)
      Email: woodswoman2001 AT yahoo DOT com
      Location: Marquette, Michigan USA

      ------

      Test Strategy:

      plan to use the GSI Pack Kitchen Set during many backcountry outings in the next four months. I am usually a minimalist when it comes to bringing kitchen tools and accessories so I think it would be great to expand my horizons and use them to cook meals that require more than adding water. I never have a problem meeting the five-night requirement.

      Temperatures will fluctuate but the next
      several months should be anywhere from 40 F (4 C) to below 0 (-18 C). Elevation is less than 2000 ft (610 m).

      ------

      Current Tests and Stage (3):

      - Chaco Tedinho Boots, LTR due 3-26
      - Sea to Summit Dry Daypack, LTR due 4-2
      - ISIS Slipstream Jacket, FR due 3-26

      Test Status Page:

      Many of my Completed Tests (72)
      and Owner Reviews (26) including 1 in the last year

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/isleroyalegirl

      Other
      Applications Pending:
      (1)- Artisana Foods