APPLICATION: GSI PACK KITCHEN - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      APPLICATION TO TEST GSI PACK KITCHEN 8.

      Please accept my application to test the GSI Pack Kitchen 8. I have read Chapter Five of the BackpackGearTest Survival Guide, version 0609, and I will follow all requirements. My signed BGT Agreement is on file.

      TESTER BIOGRAPHY

      Name: Theresa Lawrence
      Age: 35
      Gender: Female
      Height: 5 ft 8 in (173 cm)
      Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
      Email: theresa_newell AT yahoo DOT com
      Location: Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada
      Date: February 5, 2013

      I have more than 15 years of backpacking experience. Day hikes and 2-3 day backpacking trips take place on most weekends throughout the year while longer trips are only occasional. I backpack predominantly in mountain terrain (Coast Range, Cascades and Canadian Rockies) with the goal of summiting peaks. Activities I use my gear with include mountaineering, ski touring, rock climbing, kayaking, biking, trail running, Search and Rescue and overseas travel. I like my gear to be reasonably light, convenient and simple to use though I would not claim to be a lightweight hiker.

      TEST PLAN

      I have some upcoming Ski-tours (tenting and/or hut-hut) in March and April. May and June climbing/hiking trips planned (tenting). I will have no trouble meeting the minimum overnight requirments and will no doubt need cooking items for these trips. I would be looking at the usefulness of the items in the 'kitchen' and see how this portable 'kitchen' transports and holds up to meal time in the back country.

      PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN REPORTS

      Owner Reviews: 5 in the last year

      Current Tests: Montbell Highlander Down Jacket - FR due March 19, 2013
      - Awaiting arrival of Mpowerd Luci LED Light

      Outstanding Applications: None

      Completed Reviews: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/theresa_lawrence

      Tester Status Page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1909.htm

      I have no other BGT roles.

      Thank you for considering my application,

      Theresa Lawrence