APPLICATION: Artisana Foods - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Kurt,
      Please review my application to test the Artisana Foods selection. I have read and understood the current requirements in the Survival
      Guide Version 0609,and I agree to comply with all of these requirements
      as a tester particularly those stated in Chapter 4 and Chapter 5. I also
      have a signed tester agreement on file.

      Name: Gail Staisil
      Age: 60
      Gender: Female
      Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
      Weight: 152 lb (68 kg)
      Email: woodswoman2001 AT yahoo DOT com
      Location: Marquette, Michigan USA

      ------

      Test Strategy:

      I plan to use the Artisana food selection including nut butters to both supplement my backcountry meals as well as using them as an energy booster during long outings.

      Temperatures will fluctuate but the next
      several months should be anywhere from 40 F (4 C) to below 0 (-18 C). Elevation is less than 2000 ft (610 m).

      ------

      Current Tests and Stage (3):

      - Chaco Tedinho Boots, LTR due 3-26
      - Sea to Summit Dry Daypack, LTR due 4-2
      - ISIS Slipstream Jacket, FR due 3-26

      Test Status Page:

      Many of my Completed Tests (72)
      and Owner Reviews (26) including 1 in the last year

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/isleroyalegirl

      Other
      Applications Pending:
      (0)