RE: TEST C ALL – Fire up a Kind le!

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      Just a courtesy reminder that the Kindle Cook Box and Cafe is still open and is looking for your application. It (and several others) are set to expire shortly. This is one innovative looking product that you don't want to miss out on. Thank you to the those who have already applied!

      The original call is below:
      ---

      Nope, not the electronic kindle for reading books�
      Our new friends at Amundson Outdoor Products Ltd have an exciting new combo of
      cookware for three lucky testers. I have
      to say, this looks like an interesting test, so I hope to see plenty of applications! This is a stove-type system that uses water
      activated heat packs to bring water to a boil.
      The manufacturer claims this product will work with snow as well, so for
      those of you who struggle to find a reliable winter stove, now is your chance!

      This is a new manufacturer to BGT and will include
      both the Cook Box and the Caf�. Get your
      food and a hot beverage with this one!

      Check
      them out here:

      www.kindlecook.ca

      I�m looking for short apps that have the following:

      1. The
      opening disclaimer for testing

      2. Your bio

      3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product
      and where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum
      requirements.

      4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page

      5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)

      6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there
      is one that conflicts with this one.

      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      US & Canada shipping is included.

      Nancy is the Director

      Does NOT count for Newbie Limit � get those apps
      in!

      This is the 3 Report format and you must meet
      minimum requirements

      Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't
      get lost!

      Please include �Kindle Cook Box� in the subject line.

      This call will close February 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM MST.

      Good luck!

      Bretter