Need apps for Artisana test call

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      I have only one app so far for the Artisana Foods test call (thanks
      Frances!), and it closes tomorrow night. Really folks, how can you go
      backpacking or even dayhiking without food? Check out their website
      if you have not already:

      http://www.artisanafoods.com/

      The food is organic and gluten-free. The only people that should be
      cautious about applying are those with nut allergies.

      Remember, more apps ==> more test calls ==> more good gear for all!

      --Kurt
    • Kerri Larkin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
        Hi Kurt,

        I would dearly love to apply for this test, but it doesn't ship overseas. I guess I'll stay hungry on the trail :(

        Kerri