Extension Request - Sweet Baby Rays Beef Jerky - Mark Thompson

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      As I sit before my computer screen I realize that, despite my best intentions,
      the task at hand is not going to reach completion with the attributes and
      quality desired, so I must beg upon the kindness of those in power to grant a
      one week extension. Thank you in advance for your gracious understanding.
      Best,
      Mark

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 8:55 PM
        When you've got at date, please let me know and I'll put through the
        extension.

        Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

        Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org

        <http://www.backpackgeartest.org> www.backpackgeartest.org