OOP + Extension Request - Derek H., 2/27 - 3/9

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      I need to request an extension request for the following reports:

      * Acli-Mate Sports Drink
      * Amphibian Pack

      I'm heading off to a backpacking trip into the Grand Canyon tomorrow followed by a work conference in SLC (I posted the OOP through the website form). I have one day between the trips where I might be able to complete the report, but I'd like the extension just in case.

      Sincerely,

      ~derek
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
        Unless I'm missing something.can you give me a date, please?

        Kathleen (Kathy) Waters

        Senior Director BackpackGearTest.org