RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Attn: Brett Hayden - Obermeyer Kestrel Jacket

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      Kathy, Thanks for the additional edits! Changes made and uploaded.

      Brett Haydin

      "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
      can be accomplished when no one
      cares who gets the credit."

      To: BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: kathy@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:26:24 -0700
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Attn: Brett Hayden - Obermeyer Kestrel Jacket

      Brett,

      Sorry to do this to you but I missed a small edit. Can you please fix and

      re-upload? Thanks,

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer

      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4.

      THANKS!

      There cuffs are starting to look a little dirty now, so I will likely test

      out the manufactures recommended instructions for washing the jacket.

      EDIT: "The" cuffs are starting to look a little dirty now, so I will likely

      test out the "manufacturer's" recommended instructions for washing the

      jacket.