stolen computer

  • Lori Pontious
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      I don't think I have anything coming til the end of March, but just in
      case, I wanted to let you know that my house has been burgled and my
      laptop and desktop were both stolen.

      I will be operating from an older computer but it's going to be
      frustrating until I get a new system and restore from backup. All the
      reports were on my desktop.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        Lori,

        How horrible! Good luck with dealing with the aftermath and you are
        correct. You don't have anything due until March 26 and should you need an
        extension at that time, let me know, ok?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          Thanks, Kathy.

          At least they were not focused at all on the gear. I could have lost a
          couple of GPS units and some other expensive items, and I still have a
          camera left.