EDIT: Honey Stinger Blueberry Buzz bars - Nancy Griffith

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Nancy,

      Excellent repost series. I like the temperature test you did in the car. Gives readers an idea of what will happen in warmer temperatures.

      I'm with you on eating energy bars that are too sweet. I avoid them. I'm always worried that the sugar rush is going to wear off and my energy level will crash.

      No edits, post whenever you are ready.

      All the best,
      Bob
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
        Thanks Bob. Got it uploaded and the old file deleted.

        Thanks for your work on this series. See you again.

        Nancy

        Sent from my iPhone