Test call: go nuts on this test!

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Artisana Foods and BGT invite testers to apply for an easy-peasy test:
      IR + FR after 3-4 months depending on how long it takes you to consume
      the goods. These are an assortment of single-serving nut butters and
      superfoods:

      http://www.artisanafoods.com/

      I don't know about you, but lunch is always the hardest meal for me to
      plan for on the trail. These single-serving packets would be great to
      spread on a tortilla at noon! I do this with the single-serving
      peanut butter packets, but PB gets a little old after a while. This
      should be a great variety pack.

      Artisana has a wide variety of nut butters and superfoods, and you
      will be supplied with an assortment, but we don't have exact details
      on which ones.

      The facts:
      - No International Shipping, US included
      - Two reports only, not the normal three: IR + 3-4 month FR
      - Newbie limit waived, newbs go ahead and apply if you have a test in-progress
      - Curt is the Mod on this test
      - Test closes Thursday February 28
      - Application subject line: "Application: Artisana Foods - <your name>"
      - CC kwpapke(at)gmail(dot)com with your app

      Get those apps in now so you won't go hungry on the trail!

      --Kurt