Re: Cancelled - TEST CALL: Need three Adventurers Who Use their Heads

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      An interesting product, but it seems the test call was at the wrong time of year for both hemispheres. I'd be interested in testing it, but it won't be cold enough here for another couple of months.

      Let's hope the manufacturer is willing to wait a bit as it would be sad to lose this opportunity.

      Kerri