Cancelled - TEST CALL: Need three Adventurers Who Use their Heads

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Due to lack of testers applications, this test is cancelled. Sad to see
      when the OR show team works so hard to bring on new companies.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        Maybe this one could be postponed a few months and then offered to the southern hem. folks once fall approaches. It's much closer for them than us.

        jamie d

        > Due to lack of testers applications, this test is cancelled. Sad to see
        > when the OR show team works so hard to bring on new companies.
        >

        > Kathy

      • alex
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
          I would have loved to apply for this but due to my computer problems I did not get
          The chance. Sorry to see this one pass by!

          > Due to lack of testers applications, this test is cancelled. Sad to see
          > when the OR show team works so hard to bring on new companies.
          >

          > Kathy

        • Kerri Larkin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
            An interesting product, but it seems the test call was at the wrong time of year for both hemispheres. I'd be interested in testing it, but it won't be cold enough here for another couple of months.

            Let's hope the manufacturer is willing to wait a bit as it would be sad to lose this opportunity.

            Kerri