Re: TEST CALL: Need three Adventurers Who Use their Heads

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      This looks neat. I wish it was cold where live. :(

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "BySky Admin" <exec@...> wrote:

      > BGT and Chaos Hats are looking for 3 testers who get out even when the
      > weather is nasty!
      >

      > Introducting, the Headwall Collection Adventurer Hat - "The Adventurer is a
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        I desperately wish it was cold where I live. Another 41 C day (106 F). It is
        day 7 above 34C (93 F). We have broken another sad record of being the
        hottest Feb since 1977 to date and are on track to bury and cremate the 1977
        record overall.

        Ralph

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "BySky Admin" wrote:

        > BGT and Chaos Hats are looking for 3 testers who get out even when the
        > weather is nasty!
        >

        > Introducting, the Headwall Collection Adventurer Hat - "The Adventurer is

        93 F)