EDIT: Attn: Brett Hayden - Obermeyer Kestrel Jacket

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Brett,

      Sorry to do this to you but I missed a small edit. Can you please fix and
      re-upload? Thanks,

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4.
      THANKS!

      There cuffs are starting to look a little dirty now, so I will likely test
      out the manufactures recommended instructions for washing the jacket.

      EDIT: "The" cuffs are starting to look a little dirty now, so I will likely
      test out the "manufacturer's" recommended instructions for washing the
      jacket.

    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        Kathy, Thanks for the additional edits! Changes made and uploaded.

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."