Extension request - 180 tack stove - Alex Legg

  • alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      I have an ongoing mouse problem with my laptop. I have been working so much this last couple weeks that I haven't been able to get it fixed.. If I could please have an extension until Monday that would be fantastic. Thank you so much and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

      -Alex Legg
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        Alex,

        Extension until Monday, February 25 has been noted.

        Kathy

        Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
        Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
        <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!