SELECTIONS: MPOWERD Luci Light

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Congrats to Jerry Adams, Frances Penn, and Theresa Lawrence! You've been selected to test the Luci Light.

      You should have an email in your inbox requesting shipping information. These are ready to go, so as soon as I get your info they'll be on the way.

      My thanks to all those that applied and to Ryan for handling the test call!

      -Curt