EDIT - LTR 180 TACK 180 STOVE-Frances Penn

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi Frances,

      Nice finish, sounds like a great skill building opportunity during the test.  A couple of corrections and your all set to upload.  Below are your edits.

      See ya' next series,
      Mike

      ***Although my firestarting abilities have improved,***

      EDIT: My spellchecker wants a hyphen or two words.  In the FR "fire starting" was used so let's stick with that.  This occurs five times in the LTR.

      ***Although my firestarting abilities have improved, I still need to be patient when starting the fire to get a good set of coals burning long enough to be able to add the small twigs and then the larger twigs to establish the fire.***

      EDIT: Although my fire starting abilities have improved, I still need to be patient when starting the fire. Patience to get a good set of coals burning long enough to be able to add the small twigs and then the larger twigs to establish the fire.

      ***The stove appeared to warp over time making the grate pieces more difficult to place into their slots on the sides to assemble the stove.***

      Comment: I'm interest to know more about this.  If I were looking to buy this stove I want to know what caused this.  How long before it happen?  Did it cause performance issues?