RE: [backpackgeartesters] OOP Frances Penn 2/14-2/19

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      Perfect, Frances! This is exactly what needs to be done when taking an OOP!
      You having alerted the test manager will prevent delays. THANKS!

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
      <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!