OOP Frances Penn 2/14-2/19

  • fpenn@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      I am planning to take advantage of the long upcoming weekend with a 5-day backpack trip in Joshua Tree National Park. I am leaving Thursday morning 2/14 and will be back Monday Feb 19. I already e-mailed my shipping info to the monitor for my one outstanding app. Hope that covers everything.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
        Perfect, Frances! This is exactly what needs to be done when taking an OOP!
        You having alerted the test manager will prevent delays. THANKS!

        Kathy

        Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
        Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
        <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!