TEST CALL: Need three Adventurers Who Use their Heads

  • BySky Admin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      BGT and Chaos Hats are looking for 3 testers who get out even when the
      weather is nasty!

      Introducting, the Headwall Collection Adventurer Hat - "The Adventurer is a
      Balaclava style technical accessory that has a water/wind/snow resistant
      head cover, 70g ThinsulateR insulation and fleece lining for comfort. The
      ventilated mask with mesh lining ensures high performance and the adjustable
      Velcro side panels ensure a snug fit. Available in four colors: Black,
      Orange, Grey and Blue. $44.99"

      The info is not on the website, but there is a Word Doc file in the
      BackpackGearTesters Yahoo Groups file section which includes a graphic of
      the hat - Chaos_adventurer>Hat_spc.doc.

      US SHIPPING IS INCLUDED, This DOES NOT count towards the newbie limit.

      ***** This will be a 2-report test with the second FR/LTR due AFTER 2
      months (at least) but not necessarily 4 months out if weather becomes a
      factor.

      * Brief Test Plan; how you'll use the hat backpacking

      * Link to Previous Test Reports

      * Link to Tester Status Page

      * Current Test Load

      * Current Applications

      * Current role(s) at BGT (editor, mentor, monitor, other labors of love)

      * Please include "Chaos Adventurer" in the subject line of your application

      * Please send a copy of your application to me at jrw at backpackgeartest
      dot org

      I'm the test manager and test director and this test call will close one
      week from tonight, Tuesday, February 19 at 9pm MST.

      Make me work at this and send me lots of good apps!

      Thanks and good luck!

      John

    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        This looks neat. I wish it was cold where live. :(

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "BySky Admin" <exec@...> wrote:

        > BGT and Chaos Hats are looking for 3 testers who get out even when the
        > weather is nasty!
        >

        > Introducting, the Headwall Collection Adventurer Hat - "The Adventurer is a
      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
          I desperately wish it was cold where I live. Another 41 C day (106 F). It is
          day 7 above 34C (93 F). We have broken another sad record of being the
          hottest Feb since 1977 to date and are on track to bury and cremate the 1977
          record overall.

          Ralph

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "BySky Admin" wrote:

          > BGT and Chaos Hats are looking for 3 testers who get out even when the
          > weather is nasty!
          >

          > Introducting, the Headwall Collection Adventurer Hat - "The Adventurer is

          93 F)