ADDITIONAL EDITS: FR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack - Alex Legg

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Alex,

      My apologies . . . I missed a few edits in my initial round. Please see below, and re-upload as soon as you're able.

      Thanks!

      Mike

      <SNIP>

      On each trip I covered fro 9 mi to 15 mi (14 km to 24 km) in varying conditions

      EDIT: from

      <SNIP>

      The daypack was only on my back for a 6 mi (10 km) stretch, and was otherwise filled with clothes and use as a dry bag

      <SNIP>

      EDIT: and "used" as

      <SNIP>

      I often load it with a base layer (1 pair pants and 1 shirt), a lightweight synthetic down jacket

      Edit: synthetic "fill" jacket

      <END>
    • alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
        Mike,
        No problem, thanks for getting those. See you next time.

        -Alex Legg