Attn: Lori - Clif Kit's Organic Fruit and Nut Bars

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      Lori,

      Can you please fix the date on your long term report. It should be January
      14, 2013, not 2012.

      Thanks,

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4.
      THANKS!

    • cdaignault
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
        Oops! Thanks for catching that, Kathy!

        -- Chari

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Waters" wrote:

        > Lori,
        >

        > Can you please fix the date on your long term report. It should be January
        > 14, 2013, not 2012.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Kathy
        >

        > Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
        > Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4.
        > THANKS!

      • Lori Pontious
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2013