EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] LTR - Bridgford Sweet Baby Ray jerky - Ray Estrella

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      Ray,

      Here ya go! Just a couple of minor edits and one question. Remember to
      delete your test file as well.

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
      <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!

      __________________________________________________________________________-

      I also took it for lunches on a few day hikes, all around my area of
      Moorhead Minnesota.

      EDIT: Add a comma between "Moorhead" and "Minnesota".

      I have liked beef jerky my entire life. Well since I can remember my dad
      giving my first taste when I was about seven at least.

      EDIT/edit: I think you need to add "me" between "giving" and "my" .

      But the Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle is hands down the best jerky I have
      ever while hiking my daughter, who is as big a fan of jerky as I am, asked
      if we had any jerky to snack on.

      EDIT/Comment: Ok, I know what you are saying, but this sentence isn't
      saying it for me. Something missing?

      We polished off the entire pack while watching a movie and she decided that
      it is now her favorite flavor.

      COMMENT: You carry a DVD player with you when hiking? DON'T ever tell my
      granddaughter, please! <g>

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
        Hi Kathy,

        Thank you for the edits, all made. That messed up sentence was just my brain thinking of one thing as my fingers typed something else. The 70's were a bummer, man...

        > COMMENT: You carry a DVD player with you when hiking? DON'T ever
        > tell my granddaughter, please!

        Ha, no. We take cards for the hours we get trapped by rain or bugs.

        Ray