EDIT: FR - Obermeyer Kestral Jacket - Brett Haydin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      Brett,

      Totally apologized for the delay in editing. I'm still trying to catch up
      from ORWM. Any way, it sounds like you have been having so good Colorado
      winter fun in your jacket!

      Just a few minor edits and you are good to delete the test file and upload.
      See you in the next couple of months.

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
      <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!

      __________

      I experienced strong winds, some good snowfall of 6 in (15, cm) and
      temperatures between 10 and 40 F (-12 and 4 C).

      EDIT: Delete the comma after "15" and before "cm".

      Under a heavy pack, this jacket is as comfortable as any other than I have
      worn. The fabric is soft and smooth and there are no odd seams to cause any
      chaffing under the straps.

      EDIT: While spelled correctly, wrong meaning - should be "chafing".

      While hiking, I find that a midweight or expedition-weight base layer and a
      fleece vest is just about the perfect combination with this jacket.

      EDIT: Should change "Is" to "are".

      Taking the jood on and off is really easy.

      EDIT: Change to "hood".

      Because the summer trail disappears and reappears, it is easy to get off
      track and have to bushwack through all sorts of shrubs

      EDIT: Change to "bushwhack"

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
        Thanks for the edits, Kathy! I don't know HOW you and John do it... You two are incredible. Changes made, uploaded and cleared out the test folder. Now on to writing apps...

        Brett Haydin

        "Teamwork: It's amazing how much
        can be accomplished when no one
        cares who gets the credit."