Application – MPOWERD Luci - Jerry Adams

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Application – MPOWERD Luci - Jerry Adams

      February 7, 2013

      1 - I have read the BGT By-Laws (v. 0609) including Chapters 4 and 5
      and will comply with all of the reporting terms and requirements.
      My tester agreement is on file. As reported below, I will have
      no difficulty meeting the minimum expected use requirements.

      2 - Name: Jerard Adams
      Location: Portland Oregon
      Email: jerryaadams at yahoo dot com
      Height: 6'1" (185 cm)
      Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
      Age: 58
      Gender: Male

      3 - Test Plan:

      I’ll test the MPOWERD Luci on two backpacking trips in each of the FR and LTR periods.  At least 25 miles and 3 nights each trip.

      I’ll do a good test of how good it works when it’s not real sunny, because it’s not sunny a lot here.

      Maybe I’ll go as low as 20 F.  I’m sure I’ll go below 32 F.  Maybe as warm as 70 F.

      It looks like this is a light for around camp, not walking on trail, so that’s what I’ll test.  I'll test on the trail a little if that works.

      4 – Currently testing Dahlgren socks.
          Status page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1827.htm
          Reviews: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/retiredjerry

      5 – 1 owner review in the last year.