RE: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - NEMO Obi 2P Tent - Mark Thompson

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
      Mark,

      Wanna give me a date, please?

      Kathy

      Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
      Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
      <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
        Kathy,
        Feb 15th. Sorry, its buried in text.
        Thanks
        Mark

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
          Sorry about that Mark. I was in a rush and missed that date. Got it fixed now.