Application - MPOWERD Luci - Andrea Murland

  • Andrea Murland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hello Ryan,
      Thanks for calling this first test of 2013. Please find my application below.
      Cheers,
      Andrea

      Application – MPOWERD Luci - Andrea Murland
      February 5, 2013

      Please accept my application to test the MPOWERD Luci. I have
      read the BackpackGearTest.org Bylaws v. 0609, including Chapter 5, and agree to
      comply with all requirements, including the 5-night minimum requirement. My
      Tester Agreement was mailed on Aug. 31, 2009. As a Canadian tester I accept any
      need to pay for shipping.

      Name: Andrea Murland
      Email: amurland AT shaw DOT ca
      Age: 27
      Location: Elkford & Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada
      Gender: Female
      Height: 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)
      Weight: 125 lb (57 kg)

      I began hiking frequently in 2006 and spend most weekends either day-hiking or
      on 2-3 day backpacking trips, with some longer trips when I can manage them.
      Elevation is typically 500-3,000 m (1,600-10,000 ft), in the Canadian Rockies
      and the Selkirk, Purcell, and Monashee ranges.

      Test Plan:
      I have a 7-night hut-based backcountry skiing trip at the end of April that I would love to take this light on. As we will be based from the same location, I would be able to get a good look at charge cycles and battery life over several nights. As well, based in a hut, I am extremely interested in the lantern qualities as opposed to my usual lighting method (a headlamp). I am hoping to get out overnight in the spring earlier in April as well, and will definitely be out backpacking in May. My usage may be stacked more towards the end of the test.

      Currently Testing:
      Outdoor Products Amphibian Pack (LTR due 05 Mar 2013)
      Kenmark Armband Water Bottle (LTR due on unknown date)

      Status Page: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1866.htm
      Previous Reports: http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/Ringrat

      Outstanding Applications:
      None