EDIT: FR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack - Alex Legg

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Alex,

      Nice report! Just a few items below for your attention, then feel free to upload. Catch you on the LTR!

      Mike

      I have carried the day pack on many different occasions. There has been lots of
      day hikes, a few backpacking trips, and a number of times when the pack was used
      as a makeshift shopping bag at my local supermarket.
      EDIT: There have been . . .

      I took the pack on 3 trips to the Mt. Baldy Wilderness Area, south of Tucson,
      Arizona. On each trip I covered fro 9 mi to 15 mi (14 km to 24 km) in varying
      conditions of sunny and dry to light and down pouring rain.
      EDIT: On each trip I covered from . . .
      The Temperature ranged from 7 F to 40F (-14 C to 4 C)
      and the conditions left me in the fog and rain the entire time.
      EDIT: temperature (doesn't need to be capitalized)

      I often
      load it with a base layer (1pair pants and 1shirt), . . .
      EDIT: there should be a space after the digit 1 in both cases.

      I was a little bummed when my collapsable water bottle didn't fit securely in
      the small compression straps on the front of the pack.
      EDIT: spelling . . . collapsible

      The lightweight material that constructs this pack is a lot more comfortable
      than I had suspected.
      Comment: This sentence sounds funny to me. You might try "The lightweight material this pack is constructed with is a lot more comfortable than I had expected."
      <END>
    • alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
        Thanks for your edits. My Internet is down right now so I will get I it as soon as possible. Thanks again