EDIT: FR - Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack - Gail

  • the_fish_guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Gail,

      Nice report! Below are just a few things for you before your upload. See you for the LTR!

      Mike

      <SNIP>

      These kind of conditions always make me a little more safety orientated than I already am.

      EDIT: These kinds . . .

      <SNIP>

      When I come back to the hut I take out dry socks, shirt, hat, etc as well as sometimes lunch from the pack.

      EDIT: etc., (it's an abbreviation, and I think a comma following it sets the clause off a bit better)

      <END>