No worry. Take care of what is necessary. Extension to Feb 10 is noted.
] On Behalf Of agirenkov
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:32 PM
Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - Nemo OBI 2P Tent - Andrei
I may need a few days extension to finish my LTR for the Nemo tent I am
reviewing. I had a family emergency which required me to travel out of the
country. I expect that I should be back in the US on Tuesday night unless
things take a turn for the worse here. I have a computer with me and plan to
work on the review during the flight home. I have intermittent internet
access until I get home and no access to photos. As a safety precaution I
would like to request a delay until this weekend (Feb 10) but I will aim to
have it done by Tuesday Feb 4 anyway.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]