Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Extension Request - Nemo OBI 2P Tent - Andrei Girenkov

Expand Messages
  • agirenkov
    Dear Kathy, I may need a few days extension to finish my LTR for the Nemo tent I am reviewing. I had a family emergency which required me to travel out of the
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Dear Kathy,

      I may need a few days extension to finish my LTR for the Nemo tent I am reviewing. I had a family emergency which required me to travel out of the country. I expect that I should be back in the US on Tuesday night unless things take a turn for the worse here. I have a computer with me and plan to work on the review during the flight home. I have intermittent internet access until I get home and no access to photos. As a safety precaution I would like to request a delay until this weekend (Feb 10) but I will aim to have it done by Tuesday Feb 4 anyway.

      Thank you,
      Andrei
    • Kathy Waters
      Andrei, No worry. Take care of what is necessary. Extension to Feb 10 is noted. Kathy From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        Andrei,



        No worry. Take care of what is necessary. Extension to Feb 10 is noted.



        Kathy



        From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of agirenkov
        Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:32 PM
        To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - Nemo OBI 2P Tent - Andrei
        Girenkov





        Dear Kathy,

        I may need a few days extension to finish my LTR for the Nemo tent I am
        reviewing. I had a family emergency which required me to travel out of the
        country. I expect that I should be back in the US on Tuesday night unless
        things take a turn for the worse here. I have a computer with me and plan to
        work on the review during the flight home. I have intermittent internet
        access until I get home and no access to photos. As a safety precaution I
        would like to request a delay until this weekend (Feb 10) but I will aim to
        have it done by Tuesday Feb 4 anyway.

        Thank you,
        Andrei





        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.