Extension Request - NEMO Obi 2P Tent - Mark Thompson

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi,

      I am requesting an extension, not for personal issues or reasons, but rather for a product question.  Although the weather hasn't been conducive for warm weather camping, I did want to test the tent in the Fly and Footprint only configuration as pictured on their website.  Honestly though, I can't figure out how to do this as the foot print doesn't have a Jakes Foot.

      I sent an e-mail to the manufacturer this morning without mentioning that I am testing the product, just asking a question as a "normal" consumer.  I hope to hear back in the next few days, so an extension until the 15th would be great.

      Thanks
      Mark

    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2013
        Hi Mark

        I just took the Jakes Foot off of the tent to do this. It was a little tedious but not too difficult. I certainly would purchase another set of Jakes Feet if I decide to use it this way often.

        Nancy

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 3, 2013, at 6:29 AM, Mark Thompson <markthompson242@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am requesting an extension, not for personal issues or reasons, but rather for a product question. Although the weather hasn't been conducive for warm weather camping, I did want to test the tent in the Fly and Footprint only configuration as pictured on their website. Honestly though, I can't figure out how to do this as the foot print doesn't have a Jakes Foot.
        >
        > I sent an e-mail to the manufacturer this morning without mentioning that I am testing the product, just asking a question as a "normal" consumer. I hope to hear back in the next few days, so an extension until the 15th would be great.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mark

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
          Mark,

          Wanna give me a date, please?

          Kathy

          Please help support me in my 2nd Tubbs' Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer
          Snowshoe Race, March 2, 2013. You can donate at
          <http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4> http://tinyurl.com/bem2xm4. THANKS!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
            Kathy,
            Feb 15th. Sorry, its buried in text.
            Thanks
            Mark

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2013
              Sorry about that Mark. I was in a rush and missed that date. Got it fixed now.