EDIT: LTR SS Mammoth tent - L Pontious

  • laurence kirschner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Lori-

      Just a couple of small things for you to fix, and then you
      are good to go.

      Nice working with you on this report.

      See you on down the trail

      -larry

      ----

      Comment: Both the IR and the FR have a horizontal bar above
      the report to separate from the sections above. Can you please add as well for
      the LTR?

      EDIT: Mercey Hot Springs Resort.

      >>>I don�t know where this is--Can you put a
      location? (city, state). I assume the spelling (Mercey) is correct, but please verify.

      Edit: Some of the tent stakes have bent a little. I can
      still use them, though, and lucky for me they are usable.

      >>>Not sure what you are trying to say here? The
      tent stakes are still functional?

    • Lori Pontious
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
        I can't delete the field report. Could someone help me out?

        On Feb 2, 2013, at 6:41 PM, laurence kirschner <asklarry98@...> wrote:

        > Hi Lori-
        >
        > Just a couple of small things for you to fix, and then you are good to go.
        > Nice working with you on this report.
        >
        > See you on down the trail
        >
        > -larry
        >
        > ----
        >
        > Comment: Both the IR and the FR have a horizontal bar above the report to separate from the sections above. Can you please add as well for the LTR?
        >
        > EDIT: Mercey Hot Springs Resort.
        >
        > Edit: Some of the tent stakes have bent a little. I can still use them, though, and lucky for me they are usable.

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2013
          Poof....Gone Lori.
          A link would have been helpful or even the name "Exxel Suisse Sport Mammoth
          Tent" so that I could find it easily.
          Cheers
          Ralph