[EDIT] IR MOUNTAINSMITH CARBONLITE PRO TREKKING POLES - Frances Penn

  • jetriple
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 9:29 AM
      > Subject: IR MOUNTAINSMITH CARBONLITE PRO TREKKING POLES - Frances Penn
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/ae4u6te

      Hi Frances... Thank you for your Pole report. Sorry for the delay in
      getting back to you. I was out last week, and came back with a cold.
      And... my backup at work, well, didn't.

      Anyway... Nice report! I only have a few small edits below, Please
      consider my edits and when you are satisfied with your report, upload to
      the official folder. Please delete
      the test copy once you have uploaded.

      Thanks again! I look forward to the next installment.

      James E. Triplett
      Mountainsmith - Carbonlite Trekking Pole Monitor

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Listed Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz (51 kg)
      Measured Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz (54 g) excluding rubber tips and baskets
      [Edit] Please state that this is for the pair.

      Compact Measurement: 27" (69 cm)
      Extended Measurement: 57" (145 cm)
      [EDIT] From the Mountainsmith website I see they report the dimensions
      as: Compressed: 26", Extended: 54". You should include this before your
      measurements.

      end tab resting on neoprene portion ot wrist strap
      [EDIT] "ot" should be "of"

    • jetriple
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12 8:53 AM
        Francis,

        It was pointed out to me that I missed a few things when editing your
        report. Please see to the three items below.

        Sorry for the second run-through. Thanks!

        James

        Listed Compact Measurement: 26" (66cm)
        Listed Extended Measurement: 54" (137m)
        [EDIT] needs spaces after the numbers (66 cm)

        The Carbonlite Pro trekking poles are lightweight at a little over a pound
        for both poles.
        [EDIT] need the metric conversion

        The poles are constructed with a blend of carbon and aircraft grade 7075
        aluminum
        [EDIT] with a blend of carbon ?fiber?

        From: jetriple@...
        To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com