Edit: LTR Suisse Sport K2 sleeping bag - Lori Pontious

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hey Lori. As always, EDIT=must, edit=optional, comment= editorial

      >Although I have been somewhat rough with it, stuffing it into the trunk of the car under bins and gear, the bag is pretty much in the same condition as when I received it.

      edit: this somewhat contradicts your finding of unraveling seams in
      the FR. Would it make sense to restate that it is in the same shape
      as it was when you concluded the FR or something to that effect?

      > Probably the only other frustrating thing about this bag is a minor quibble as it is not the intended use for the feature - but the hood of the bag is where I stuff a pillow or some clothing to cushion my head, and it's so generous that whatever I put there slides out while I'm sleeping.

      edit: this is a bit of a run-on sentence, and the "-" punctuation here
      might be a little confusing. I'd suggest you rephrase this to
      something like "The generous length of the bag is a great feature, but
      has an unintended consequence of allowing my pillow to slide up from
      underneath my head." Choose your own words, but I'd try and simplify
      that sentence a bit to make it easier to parse.

      C'est tout! Upload when your edits are complete, and please delete
      from the Test folder.

      See ya on a future series!

      --Kurt