THANK YOU, ORWM team!

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      I want to thank Richard Lyon, Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd and John Waters for
      their tireless efforts during the ORWM 2013! You guys/gal were awesome,
      patient and hard-working! Running - literally, sometimes - from one end of
      the building to the next, making your next appointment (scheduled for every
      half hour) took real dedication and I can't begin to express my
      appreciation. It certainly couldn't have been done without you! BGT owes
      you!

      THANKS! And get ready for August when ORSM will begin and we'll do it all
      over again! <g>

      Kathy

      PS - Also want to thank you for your valiant attempts to keep up with all
      the happy hours! Remember, practice makes perfect! <g>

    • Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        Thank YOU and John for being the sanity behind the craziness! Keeping track
        of appointments and the gear is no easy task! I just show up and fill out
        forms. :)