Re: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Dahlgren Socks - Jerr Adms

  • Kerri Larkin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
      LOL Kathy, I forgot all about that and just did the edits. Well done for catching that.

      Kind Regards,

      Kerri

      On 27/01/2013, at 11:56 AM, "Kathy Waters" <kathy@...> wrote:

      > Jerry,
      >
      > Sorry about that but this is a two-report test. You can save your info for the LTR due in March, ok?
      >
      > Kathy

    • jerry adams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
        edited, uploaded, deleted

        thanks for the edits

        see you again in two months

        Thanks for an interesting FR. Only two edits for you, which follow the standard format. The HTML looks fine, so please go ahead and upload after the edits. Don't forget to delete your report from the test folder. See you in two months!

        I wore mid height waterproof-breathable boots and breathable gaiters over the socks:
        EDIT: please change "mid height" to "mid-height"

        I am very happy with he Dahlgren Backpacking socks.
        EDIT: please change 'he' to 'the'

        That's all I've got Jerry.

        Kind Regards,

        Kerri

        http://tinyurl.com/becvk4f

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
          oops

          the data base says field report due

          I just copied the IR back and will put FR stuff in LTR

          no big deal

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
            Thanks, Jerry. I know that the Status field says Field Report Due because as soon as the IRs are complete, BridGeT automatically assumes the FR is next. But if you check the FR Due field you will see that there isn’t any date. Just an FYI for everyone <g>!

            At least you have a good start on the LTR, eh?

            Kathy