Edit: LTR: Black Diamond Mercury 75 - Christensen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Christensen wrote:
      >Ray,

      >In case you did not see my LTR on the Black Diamond Mercury 75L
      > backpack, here it is.

      Hi Ryan,

      No I did not see it. Thanks for emailing me finally. (I guess that is why they made it a rule huh?;-)

      Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you heal quickly. Just a few edits for you.

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***Weather conditions were good, clear skies, no wind, and over night low

      EDIT: overnight

      *** The zippered front access continues to be a boon; access to the pack's main compartment is quick an easy

      EDIT: quick "and" easy

      *** Therefore, I have yet had need all the Mercury's full 77 L (4,699 cu in) of gear-hauling capacity.

      EDIT: I have not yet needed all the Mercury's

      Or: I have yet to need all the Mercury's

      *** However, I do hope to load it up for my firt overnight cross-country ski trip

      EDIT: my "first"
    • RyanC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
        Ray,

        Thanks for the edits. I have incorporated the changes and uploaded the Long-Term Report in the appropriate folder. I also deleted my file from the TESTS folder.

        I had the opportunity to take the Black Diamond Mercury 75 out on an overnight backcountry ski trip this week (Thurs & Fri). I filled the pack (mainly with my un-stuffed sleeping bag) to try it out. The pack worked very well, I love the hip belt.

        Thanks to Black Diamond and BGT for the opportunity to test this great backpack.

        Ryan